Fall Theme Activities for Preschool
Here is a collection of activity pages and games to make that coordinate with the early childhood theme Fall or Autumn, and can be used when planning activities and curriculum for preschool, pre-K and Kindergarten children. Download instantly, in Adobe PDF format. Most resources are free; others can be accessed in the Member's Area, or in the KidSparkz activity pack store.
Fall Posters and Puzzles
.Fall Borders and Backgrounds
Fall Creative Coloring
Fall Number and Logic
Fall Letters and Literacy
Fall Matching and Manipulatives
Fall Songs and Rhymes
Fall Tracing and Prewriting
If you like this category you might also like:
- Science Discovery - a hands-on science curriculum for preschool and kindergarten, with 75 free lesson plans
- Toddler Curriculum - for ages 18 to 36 months (over 1600 pages)
- KidSparkz themed activities packs including the series "Prep Packs for Preschool". Plus letters, numbers, science, social studies, more...
- Pre-K Theme for a Day Series - a collection of low-cost downloadable mini teaching topics/units that are focused towards preschool and pre-K learners.
- 26 important things to do to encourage the love of reading in early childhood environments
- Creative Art Techniques - 70 open-ended creative art techniques for preschool that can be used for any theme
- "Letters for Little Learners" - an alphabet curriculum
- Preschool Game-a-Day - a free daily program for moms and children at home