Start with these theme ideas -
Click on a picture to take a look at, and download, some of the free and low cost pages and packs from this site.
Our mission here at KidSparkz.com is to provide a central, content-rich resource to support teachers, childcare providers, and parents of young children. We offer a full spectrum of free and low-cost curriculum, lesson plans, activity packs, free printables and guides to use for and in the education of young children ages 2 to 6+, specifically for preschool, pre-K, and Kindergarten ages. Educational tools and resources are added often.
More to see....
- Theme-a-Pedia - hundreds of printables and activities organized by theme
- Preschool Curriculum for the Year - this is our most popular curriculum for preschool age 3-5 (over 2100 pages)
- Toddler Curriculum - for ages 18 to 36 months (over 1600 pages)
- KidSparkz themed activities packs, including the series "Prep Packs for Preschool". Plus letters, numbers, science, social studies, more...
- Pre-K Theme for a Day Series - a collection of low-cost downloadable mini teaching topics/units that are focused towards preschool and pre-K learners.
- 26 important things to do to encourage the love of reading in early childhood environments
- Creative Art Techniques - 70 open-ended creative art techniques for preschool that can be used for any theme
- "Letters for Little Learners" - an alphabet curriculum
- Preschool Game-a-Day - a free daily program for moms and children at home