Start with these theme ideas -
FALL - APPLES - COLORS - FARMS - HARVEST - DINOSAURS - NUMBERS - COMMUNITY HELPERS - ALPHABET - Pre-K CURRICULUM
NOTE: This is a reminder that the integrated Preschool Curriculum (and the monthly curriculums included in it) will be discontinued on September 30th, and will not be available after that date. It will also be removed from any bundles that it is currently part of. It is discounted now at $26 for 10 months of preschool/pre-K activities. No other curriculums or activity packs will be affected.
Click on a picture to take a look at, and download, some of the free and low cost centers, printables and packs from this site.
Our mission here at KidSparkz.com is to provide a central, content-rich resource to support teachers, childcare providers, and parents of young children. We offer a full spectrum of free and low-cost curriculum, lesson plans, activity packs, free printables and guides to use for and in the education of young children ages 2 to 6+, specifically for preschool, pre-K, and Kindergarten ages. Educational tools and resources are added often.
More to see....
- Theme-a-Pedia - hundreds of printables and activities organized by theme
- The KidSparkz Philosophy
- How We Teach: Methods and Philosophies
- What We Teach : Preschool Curriculum Planning
- The Power of Reading! - Establishing the Environment for Early Literacy Development
- Preschool Curriculum for the Year - This older curriculum (over 2100 pages) will be retired in September 2016. It is currently on sale now for a great discounted price. Grab it before it's gone!
- Toddler Curriculum - for ages 18 to 36 months (over 1600 pages)
- KidSparkz themed activities packs, including the series "Prep Packs for Preschool". Plus letters, numbers, science, social studies, more...
- Pre-K Theme for a Day Series - a collection of low-cost downloadable mini teaching topics/units that are focused towards preschool and pre-K learners.
- 26 important things to do to encourage the love of reading in early childhood environments
- Creative Art Techniques - 70 open-ended creative art techniques for preschool that can be used for any theme
- "Letters for Little Learners" - an alphabet curriculum
- Preschool Game-a-Day - a free daily program for moms and children at home