Math Activities for Preschool
TRacing and Writing Numbers
Use these tracing and writing numbers printables to make hands-on centers and games to complement your daily lesson plans and curriculum for preschool, pre-K, Kindergarten children. Many printables on this page are free. Some are for site members. Download instantly, in Adobe PDF format.
More math activities and printables: Numbers and Counting, Shapes, Categorizing and Sorting, Patterning, Graphs and Measurement, and Math Songs and Rhymes.
There are many more number tracing printables on individual theme pages.
Tracing and writing numbers
Tracing numbers and counting sets
Each number has a full-page printable. Do a tracing page each day and staple together to make a book.
Tracing and writing Numbers activity packs
If you like this category, you might like...
- Toddler Curriculum - for ages 18 to 36 months (over 1600 pages)
- Become a member and access a password-protected area of the site for $3 a month.
- KidSparkz themed activities packs including the series "Theme Packs for Preschool". Plus letters, numbers, science, social studies, more...
- Pre-K Themes - a collection of low-cost downloadable mini teaching topics/units that are focused towards preschool and pre-K learners.
- 26 important things to do to encourage the love of reading in early childhood environments