Spring Theme Activities for Preschool
Here is a collection of printables, centers and games to make that coordinate with the early childhood theme Spring, and can be used when planning activities and curriculum for preschool, preK and Kindergarten children. Download instantly, in Adobe PDF format. Most resources are free; others can be accessed in the Member's Area, or in the KidSparkz activity pack store.
If you like this category you might also like:
- St. Patrick's Day
- Earth Day
- Arbor Day (Trees)
- Science Discovery - a hands-on science curriculum for preschool and kindergarten, with 75 free lesson plans
- Toddler Curriculum - for ages 18 to 36 months (over 1600 pages)
- KidSparkz themed activities packs, including the series "Prep Packs for Preschool". Plus letters, numbers, science, social studies, more...
- Pre-K Theme for a Day Series - a collection of low-cost downloadable mini teaching topics/units that are focused towards preschool and pre-K learners.
- 26 important things to do to encourage the love of reading in early childhood environments
- Creative Art Techniques - 70 open-ended creative art techniques for preschool that can be used for any theme
- "Letters for Little Learners" - an alphabet curriculum
- Preschool Game-a-Day - a free daily program for moms and children at home