Here is a collection of activity pages and games to make that coordinate with the early childhood theme Picnics, and can be used when planning activities and curriculum for Preschool, Pre-K and Kindergarten age groups. A "Picnic" unit is a great theme to present as summer is approaching - link with types of picnic foods, nutrition (is this good for me?), various ways of food preparation, outdoor eating locations, and games to play during a picnic outing. Download instantly, in Adobe PDF format
If you like this category you might also like:
- Preschool Curriculum for the Year - this is our most popular curriculum for preschool age 3-5 (over 2100 pages)
- Toddler Curriculum - for ages 18 to 36 months (over 1600 pages)
- KidSparkz themed activities packs, including the series "Prep Packs for Preschool". Plus letters, numbers, science, social studies, more...
- Pre-K Theme for a Day Series - a collection of low-cost downloadable mini teaching topics/units that are focused towards preschool and pre-K learners.
- 26 important things to do to encourage the love of reading in early childhood environments
- "Letters for Little Learners" - an alphabet curriculum
- Preschool Game-a-Day - a free daily program for moms and children at home