Receive a free downloadable copy of my popular "101 Theme Pictures to Make With Dot Markers" when you sign up to be placed on the KidSparkz email list. No more than 2 emails a month; they include previews of new activity packs, and downloadable freebies. You will receive a link to download AT LEAST one seasonal activity pack per month, at no cost.
5 FREE placemats for Christmas to keep the kids busy while they are waiting to unwrap, to eat dinner, to see Grandma.... Also use them as posters to decorate, or as BIG card to give.
more to see ...
Christmas Cookies - oral language, sequencing, emergent reader, more
Christmas Cookies - oral language, sequencing, emergent reader pack includes:
• Sequence cards for storytelling (large enough for small group and wall post (color)
• Emergent reader, telling the same story as the sequence cards (b/w)
• Cut and paste worksheet – Categorize ingredients/utensils (vocabulary extension) (b/w)
• 2 printables – illustrating the sequence story, and a story starter to encourage imaginative thinking. (b/w)
Extra - I have included some large choc chip cookie cutouts for you to use to write vocabulary words, make a game etc (color and b/w, not editable).
Click on the collage photo and hover over it for a larger view of the pages.
CHRISTMAS Theme Pack for Preschool - 122 pages
This packet is available at no cost to site subscribers in the membership area on the Christmas theme page.
CHRISTMAS Theme Pack for Preschool - This is a comprehensive set of printables with a Christmas theme - make hands-on, interactive activities and learning games for your preschool and pre-K classroom. Engaging graphics, most activities are developmentally appropriate for ages 3 - 5, and SPED.
(click in the product to go to the page)
• Large Christmas cut outs for small group recognition, description, bulletin board, flannel board, stick puppets etc. (16 pictures)
• Word/picture strips plus header
• Flash cards, 4 to a page, for memory and matching games.
• Christmas background/math mats – cut and paste Santa items.
• Upper and lower case alphabet letters for recognition, sequencing, matching upper with lower case
• Numbers 0-20 for recognition, sequencing, fill in the missing number, hiding and finding etc.
• Set of 10-frames cards 0-10, match with the number cards.
• Set of number cards 0-10 – match number worker elves with sets of toys.
• Order by size – arrange in ascending or descending size.
• Size sort – big, medium and small.
• Color activities - 2 matching worksheets, and a mini-book to make (color and b/w)
• Pre-writing/tracing pages (2)
• Play dough mats (2)
• Match Christmas items with silhouettes (12 cards)
• Finish the picture/coloring pages, labeled (7)
• 6 piece puzzles (3)
• Complete the pattern strips (6) AB, AAB, ABB
• Emergent reader for Christmas (b/w), repeating text – “I see …”
• Masks and stick puppets (4) (color and b/w)
• Shape cards - matching center.
Christmas Name Posters
This resource is available at no cost to members on the Christmas theme page.
Christmas Name Posters:
• 3 sets of letters, 3 different designs – stocking, tree, and ornament
• Decorate with art or collage materials, markers etc.
• Leave as a full page, or cut out and hang up as holiday decorations
Hello, I'm Susan. My goal at KidSparkz is to offer instantly downloadable, free and low cost early childhood printables and activity packs to busy teachers and parents.
Read more ...