5 FREE placemats for Christmas to keep the kids busy while they are waiting to unwrap, to eat dinner, to see Grandma.... Also use them as posters to decorate, or as BIG card to give.
more to see ...
Christmas Cookies - oral language, sequencing, emergent reader, more
Christmas Cookies - oral language, sequencing, emergent reader pack includes:
• Sequence cards for storytelling (large enough for small group and wall post (color)
• Emergent reader, telling the same story as the sequence cards (b/w)
• Cut and paste worksheet – Categorize ingredients/utensils (vocabulary extension) (b/w)
• 2 printables – illustrating the sequence story, and a story starter to encourage imaginative thinking. (b/w)
Extra - I have included some large choc chip cookie cutouts for you to use to write vocabulary words, make a game etc (color and b/w, not editable).
Click on the collage photo and hover over it for a larger view of the pages.
CHRISTMAS Theme Pack for Preschool - 122 pages
This packet is available at no cost to site subscribers in the membership area on the Christmas theme page.
CHRISTMAS Theme Pack for Preschool - This is a comprehensive set of printables with a Christmas theme - make hands-on, interactive activities and learning games for your preschool and pre-K classroom. Engaging graphics, most activities are developmentally appropriate for ages 3 - 5, and SPED.
(click in the product to go to the page)
• Large Christmas cut outs for small group recognition, description, bulletin board, flannel board, stick puppets etc. (16 pictures)
• Word/picture strips plus header
• Flash cards, 4 to a page, for memory and matching games.
• Christmas background/math mats – cut and paste Santa items.
• Upper and lower case alphabet letters for recognition, sequencing, matching upper with lower case
• Numbers 0-20 for recognition, sequencing, fill in the missing number, hiding and finding etc.
• Set of 10-frames cards 0-10, match with the number cards.
• Set of number cards 0-10 – match number worker elves with sets of toys.
• Order by size – arrange in ascending or descending size.
• Size sort – big, medium and small.
• Color activities - 2 matching worksheets, and a mini-book to make (color and b/w)
• Pre-writing/tracing pages (2)
• Play dough mats (2)
• Match Christmas items with silhouettes (12 cards)
• Finish the picture/coloring pages, labeled (7)
• 6 piece puzzles (3)
• Complete the pattern strips (6) AB, AAB, ABB
• Emergent reader for Christmas (b/w), repeating text – “I see …”
• Masks and stick puppets (4) (color and b/w)
• Shape cards - matching center.
Complete bundle of 23 KidSparkz Preschool Theme Packs.
Christmas Name Posters
This resource is available at no cost to members on the Christmas theme page.
Christmas Name Posters:
• 3 sets of letters, 3 different designs – stocking, tree, and ornament
• Decorate with art or collage materials, markers etc.
• Leave as a full page, or cut out and hang up as holiday decorations
This is a set of large upper case letters with a CHRISTMAS or REINDEER theme. 4 letters to a page. Use to make matching and recognition games for preschool and pre-K children. Large enough for bulletin board and room décor.
This is a set of Christmas themed cutting practice pages for early learners. Print on cardstock for easier handling.
• strips with straight lines to cut (color and b/w)
• strips with curved lines to cut (color and b/w)
• large cards with straight lines (color and b/w)
• large cards with curved lines (color and b/w)
The children can make patterns or collages with the strips pictures after they cut them, and make puzzles with the cards.
This is a set of Christmas ornaments, numbered 0-20. Print pages on cardstock, laminate for longer use, cut out ornaments. Use for number sequencing, number matching (print 2 copies), missing numbers activity etc. Tape on a large Christmas tree shape; pin with clothes pins in sequence on a clothesline or yarn - make up your own games to suit your teaching goals.
This is a sequencing activity and discussion starter featuring a Christmas tree, for preschool, pre-K and Kindergarten. Cut out trees and arrange in sequential order. I have included a color copy, a b/w copy, and a coloring page. Other Christmas items can also be added to the picture.
Hello, I'm Susan. My goal at KidSparkz is to offer instantly downloadable, free and low cost early childhood printables and activity packs to busy teachers and parents.
Read more ...