Christmas Number Sense 63 Activity Printables for Early Learners
FREE to MEMBERS on the Christmas theme page in the Member Library.
This is a set of math daily activity pages with a December Christmas theme for early learners, focusing on number sense, all in b/w. Print and go.
IMPORTANT - Check the PREVIEW to see more pages, and to make sure that this product is geared toward the educational level you are looking for.
• Order by Size – 2 activities- wreaths and trees (4 pages)
• Match Numbers to Sets to 15– cut and paste (4 pages)
• Draw a set to match the number 1 to 5, and 6 to 10 (2 pages)
• Color or stamp the sets of pictures to match the number (2 pages)
• How many? – count the items on the page (2 pages)
• Elves and candy – cut and paste the candy sets to “give’ to the numbered elves. (8 pages)
• Pin the Christmas sets and numbers 0-10 – (6 pages)
• Math mats – decorations on tree, and presents in Santa’s sack (4 pages)
• Large numbered reindeer cutouts 0-20 – use for recognition, counting, sequencing, which number is missing? etc. (10 pages)
• My Christmas Number Book – Make a booklet – draw the sets from 1 to 10 (6 pages)
• Fill in the 10-frames 0-10– cut and paste pictures, or draw. (5 pages)
• Complete the Pattern cut and paste – AB, AAB, and ABC (3 pages)