Pre-K Theme for a Day Curriculum Series
Pre-K Theme for a Day is a series of downloadable mini teaching topics/units that are focused towards preschool and Pre-K learners. Although the activities are written to cover one full day of activities and related games, centers and other printables, there are enough ideas to extend the theme longer if needed.
Instantly ready to use. Very few additional items are needed to present the activities besides basic art supplies and cardstock. Use the centers from year to year. This series of teaching units saves time and money, and all activities are solidly supported by the foundational concepts leading to the Common Core Kindergarten standards. You can slide a unit effortlessly into your usual curriculum lesson plans when you are in a hurry, or you can use the units as a central focus of your curriculum.
The learning areas included are:
• A Spark! Activity to ignite interest in the topic
• Large group learning time
• Discovery centers
• Music and movement
• A story suggestion
• Small group game, and a
• Record and remember activity
All the printables needed for the activities are included.
Click on the covers below to read more about the theme, and see a sample preview of the pages in the pack. The links will take you to the KidSparkz store on the TeachersPayTeachers site, where you can purchase the packs if you wish. Most of them are $3.50 each. Click the back arrow to return here.
More themes coming....
If you like this category you might also like:
- 157 theme topics , including many free instantly downloadable activity printables.
- Toddler Curriculum - for ages 18 to 36 months (over 1600 pages)
- Creative Art Techniques - 70 open-ended creative art techniques for preschool that can be used for any theme
- KidSparkz themed activities packs, including the series "Theme Packs for Preschool". Plus letters, numbers, science, social studies, more...