Fruit Theme Activities for Preschool
Here is a collection of activity pages and games to make that coordinate with the early childhood theme Fruit, and can be used when planning activities and curriculum for preschool, pre-K and Kindergarten children. Download instantly, in Adobe PDF format. Most resources are free; others can be accessed in the Member's Area, or in the KidSparkz activity pack store.
If you like this category you might also like...
- Science Discovery - a hands-on science curriculum for preschool and kindergarten, with 75 free lesson plans
- Preschool Curriculum for the Year - This older preschool curriculum (over 2100 pages) will be retired in September 2016. It is currently on sale now for a great discounted price. Grab it before it's gone!
- Toddler Curriculum - for ages 18 to 36 months (over 1600 pages)
- KidSparkz themed activities packs including the series "Prep Packs for Preschool". Plus letters, numbers, science, social studies, more...
- Pre-K Theme for a Day Series - a collection of low-cost downloadable mini teaching topics/units that are focused towards preschool and pre-K learners.
- 26 important things to do to encourage the love of reading in early childhood environments
- Creative Art Techniques - 70 open-ended creative art techniques for preschool that can be used for any theme
- "Letters for Little Learners" - an alphabet curriculum
- Preschool Game-a-Day - a free daily program for moms and children at home