Here is a collection of activity pages and games to make that coordinate with the early childhood theme Circus, and can be used when planning activities and curriculum for preschool, pre-K and Kindergarten children. I have only included people circus performers in this unit, because I feel that animals should not be used for entertainment purposes. If you would like to have animals in this theme, you can find printables in the African Animals and Pets units. Download instantly, in Adobe PDF format.
If you like this category you might also like:
- African Animals
- Preschool Curriculum for the Year - this is our most popular curriculum for preschool age 3-5 (over 2100 pages)
- Toddler Curriculum - for ages 18 to 36 months (over 1600 pages)
- KidSparkz themed activities packs. including the series "Prep Packs for Preschool". Plus letters, numbers, science, social studies, more...
- Pre-K Theme for a Day Series - a collection of low-cost downloadable mini teaching topics/units that are focused towards preschool and pre-K learners.
- 26 important things to do to encourage the love of reading in early childhood environments
- "Letters for Little Learners" - an alphabet curriculum
- Preschool Game-a-Day - a free daily program for moms and children at home