MEXICAN FIESTA! Theme Pack for Preschool - 109 pages - Cinco de Mayo
MEXICAN FIESTA! Theme Pack for Preschool - This is a comprehensive set of printables with a Mexican fiesta/party/celebration theme - make hands-on, interactive activities and learning games for your preschool and pre-K classroom. Developmentally appropriate activities are ideal to use for early learners for a Cinco de Mayo theme.
• Large Mexican fiesta cut outs for small group recognition, description, bulletin board, flannel board, stick puppets etc. (12 fiesta items)
• Word/picture strips plus header
• Flash cards, 4 to a page, for memory and matching games.
• Photo flash cards for discussion and vocabulary (12)
• Celebration background/math mats – cut and paste fiesta items
• Upper and lower case alphabet letters for recognition, sequencing, matching upper with lower case
• Numbers 0-20 for recognition, sequencing, fill in the missing number, hiding and finding etc.
• Set of 10-frames cards 0-10, match with the number cards.
• Set of number cards 0-10 – match number pinata with sets of candies.
• Order by size – arrange in ascending or descending size.
• Size sort – big, medium and small.
• Cut and paste collage – create a plate of nachos.
• Pre-writing/tracing pages (2)
• Play dough mats (2)
• Match fiesta items with silhouettes (12 cards)
• Finish the picture/coloring pages, labeled (7)
• 6 piece puzzles (4)
• Complete the pattern strips (6) AB, AAB, ABB
• Emergent reader (b/w), repeating text – “I see …”
• Create a set of fiesta kids stick puppets (6) (color and b/w)
• Shape matching cut and paste (2)
Complete bundle of 23 KidSparkz Preschool Theme Packs.