Toddler Curriculum for a Year
(In theme format)
The complete Toddler Curriculum for the Year is:
- A comprehensive developmentally appropriate learning program for children aged 18 months through 36 months, and their teachers, caregivers, and parents - over 1600 pages!
- 59 separate themes that are intrinsically interesting to young children. Each theme consists of a set of written activities, and linked games, pictures and photos that can be accessed by the click of a mouse. Hover the mouse over the written activities to find links to related games and printables.
***Download a FREE theme "Winter Weather" to see the format of the curriculum - 34 pages. Click on the links in the written activities section to go to the linked printables to make the games.
- Each theme contains between 18 and 45 pages. The linked printables are not worksheets – they are hands-on games and learning activities that you print and make, to use with the children.
- For each theme, there are activities for Creative Art; Songs and Finger Plays; Language and Early Literacy; Number and Logical Thinking; Science and Nature; Sensory Discrimination; and Physical Development. There is also a list of quality books (available at a library), and a theme poster for each theme.
- There are enough activities to last for at least a year, they can be repeated any number of times, and can be used with older preschool children, or those with special needs.
- 4 sets of age appropriate teaching posters for Letters, Numbers, Colors and Shapes
- Simply written and easy to use, with little or no preparation time, using only supplies and equipment found in a normal home or classroom, plus a short list of creative art and activity supplies.
- Addresses all current learning/curriculum standards for ages 18 months through 36 months, and is based on the comprehensive Washington State Standards, and NAEYC recommendations.
- The Curriculum is created in Adobe PDF file format, and is sent to you as a digital download in a ZIP file format.
- All pages in the curriculum can be printed and used as many times as needed, for any number of children in ONE classroom, or in ONE home.
- Works with both PC and Mac computers.
Here are the Themes included:
Apples - Babies - Balls - Bears - Birthdays - Blocks - Butterflies - Christmas - Circles - Clouds - Colors Red - Colors Blue - Colors Yellow - Community Helpers - Dinosaurs - Ducks Easter Eggs - Eggs - Fall - Family - Farm - Frogs - Getting Dressed - Greetings! - Growing Things - Hands - Hanukkah - Hiding - Homes - Ladybugs - Nighty Night - Noisy Noises - Ocean - Our Bodies - Parts of a whole - Pets - Pizza - Predicting - Pumpkins - Rainbows - Rainy Days - Rhyme Time - Shapes - Signs: environmental print/words - Size: I am SO big - Socks - Spiders - Spring - St Patrick’s Day - Sticky Stuff - Strawberries - Summer and Sunny Days - Thanksgiving - Tool Time - Travel Time: Transportation - Valentines and Friends - Winter Weather - Worms - Zoo - An Introduction to using the Curriculum
If you like this category you might also like:
- 157 theme topics , including many free instantly downloadable activity printables.
- Creative Art Techniques - 70 open-ended creative art techniques for preschool that can be used for any theme
- KidSparkz themed activities packs, including the series "Theme Packs for Preschool". Plus letters, numbers, science, social studies, more...
- Free sets of theme flashcards