Baseball Number Practice 1-20
This product is available at not cost to members in the Membership Area on the Baseball theme page.
Baseball number practice 1-20
This is a collection of activity pages reviewing some varying forms that numbers can take, for young children. The numbers being reviewed are from 1-20. This set can be used with a baseball theme unit.
• Recognize and read the number in the box, and it’s written word format
• Count the number of baseballs, by touching each one as the number is said.
• Trace the number, and the number word.
• Draw a set of any items in the curved box, to correspond with the number.
• Make dots or circles in the 10-frame to correspond with the number.
• Color the kids and balls, if desired.
These worksheets are for children that enjoy, and are ready for, this more abstract way of working with numbers. Young children need a great deal of playing and working with 3-dimensional manipulatives in order to recognize, understand, and develop a concept of numbers and sets.