SEASONS Go-Together Pairs - Centers Printables Cut and Paste Emergent Readers
This is a collection of activities focusing on the concept of a describable relationship between two items. There are 3 activities for each of the four seasons – spring, summer, fall and winter.
Click the PREVIEW photos to see all pages.
- A matching center for each of the seasons. Arrange 12 cards into 6 relating pairs for each season.
- A graphic organizer mat for each pair. It’s not necessary to use the mats.
- A follow-up printable for each season. Connect the pairs that go together.
- A predictable emergent reader for each season. Cut and paste the matching pictures on each page.
Use the materials from the center as a small group teaching tool to demonstrate the concept of items that relate in a particular way.
- Discussion - oral language
- Concept of relationships and recognizing common qualities between 2 items
- Concept of 4 different seasons and things that are more common in each season
- Concepts of print - separation of words, punctuation, following from left to right, predictable sentences, sight words.
- Fine motor cutting pasting