- Activity Packs Store
- Language and Literacy
- Alphabet and Letter Sounds
- Alphabet Write the Room Upper and Lower Case for Preschool and Pre-K
Alphabet Write the Room Upper and Lower Case for Preschool and Pre-K
- Pack includes 52 letter cards, 26 upper case and 26 lower case. Also includes a recording page for upper and lower case alphabets.
- Each card includes a letter, and a picture beginning with the letter. Differentiate the activity by focusing only on the letter shape, or adding the concept of the initial sound of the picture.
- Post some or all the letters around the room – children have the recording sheet on a clipboard, and color or stamp each letter on the sheet as they walk around the room and find it.
- Teaching goals – recognition or upper and lower case letters, fine-motor control and eye-hand development.
- Print and laminate the letter cards for longer use.
- Use in an alphabet curriculum as a follow up activity, in a center, or for a morning work activity. The letter cards can also be used as flashcards, and in a pocket chart