- Activity Packs Store
- Favorite Themes
- Birds Bingo plus Printables for Preschool and Pre-K
Birds Bingo plus Printables for Preschool and Pre-K
This resource is FREE to MEMBERS in the membership area on the Birds theme page.
This birds bingo game is a fun way to teach preschoolers the names of some common birds, or to follow up or review a lesson.
2 ways to play:
- Classic bingo game (group) – each child has a board, caller picks up tiles and calls the picture, children cover picture with a counter or similar. The emphasis is on picture recognition, and spoken vocabulary, not written words.
- Matching game (individual): children match set of tiles to one or more boards.
- 3 printables: children dictate a “story” and draw a picture. “This is a bird”, “I like this bird because…”, and “This is a big bird/This is a small bird”.
- Group activity – predictable sentences. Teacher asks for suggestions from the group about the theme being discussed, and writes them down in a “predictable” list. The list can be “read” on subsequent days, with the repeated sentence beginnings giving a clue.
KidSparkz Teacher Resources