8 Fall Counting and Number Centers for Preschool and Pre-K
8 Fall Themed Number Centers for Early Learners
IMPORTANT: Click on, and hover over the collage preview picture to see enlarged pages, and to make sure this is the educational level you are looking for.
- Fall math mats - pumpkins and seeds. Print the number of pages needed. Write numeral in box. Children count the appropriate number of seeds onto the pumpkin mats.. Real pumpkin seeds can also be used.
- Fall number order to 0-10 - Arrange squirrels and leaves cut-outs in sequential number order, either ascending or descending. Point out the AB pattern. Also, create a number line and remove one or two of the graphics. Children guess what is missing.
- Fall clip cards – clip a clothes pin onto he correct number for each set. Two sets of cards for 2 levels of difficulty.
- Fall matching sets to numbers 0-10 – match sets of sunflowers to the numbered scarecrows.
- Fall 10-frames manipulative fill 0-10- Provide manipulatives such as parts of real leaves, acorns, pom poms, counters, play dough etc. to have the children count and match the set with the number on each card.
- Matching 10-frames to numbers 0-10 – match apples 10-frame graphic organizers to numbered children holding apples.
- Counting, tracing and drawing cards, or booklet – This can be used as a center by laminating the cards and having the children use wipe off markers. Also, individual booklets can be made by printing on regular paper, and stapling the pages together.
- Fall number mats 0-10 – show various different ways that numbers can be represented – fingers, 10-frames, dice and as an set of items. Also, add counters or other manipulatives in the center row of each mat.
KidSparkz Teacher Resources
Download instantly, immediately after your payment is received.