FALL Alphabet Printables NO PREP
This resource is FREE to MEMBERS in the Membership Area on the FALL theme page.
This is a collection of activity printables reviewing the upper and lower letters of the alphabet, and initial sounds, for preschool, pre-K and Kindergarten. This set can be used with a Fall, Autumn or similar theme unit.
• Recognize and read the letter in the box, in its upper and lower case form.
• Find all the featured letters in the row of letters – color or stamp them.
• Trace the letters.
• Decorate the large letters.
• Recognize the initial sound picture, and name it. Say the sound, if it is known. The pictures are related to a Fall topic.
• Color the squirrels and the initial sound picture, if desired.
IMPORTANT: Hover your mouse over the collage preview photo to see enlarged pages.
Download instantly, immediately after your payment is received.