ZOO ANIMALS Theme Pack for Preschool
This is a comprehensive set of printables with a ZOO ANIMALS theme - make hands-on, interactive activities and learning games for your preschool and pre-K classroom. Engaging graphics, most activities are developmentally appropriate for ages 3 - 5, and SPED.
(click in the product to go to the page)
- Large zoo animal cut outs for small group recognition, description, bulletin board, flannel board, stick puppets etc. (16 zoo animals)
- Word/picture strips plus header
- Flash cards, 4 to a page, for memory and matching games.
- Photo flash cards (16)
- Zoo background/math mats – cut and paste zoo animals
- Upper and lower case alphabet letters for recognition, sequencing, matching upper with lower case
- Numbers 0-20 for recognition, sequencing, fill in the missing number, hiding and finding etc.
- Set of 10-frames cards 0-10, match with the number cards.
- Set of number cards 0-10 – match number giraffes with sets of acacia leaves.
- Order by size – arrange in ascending or descending size.
- Size sort – big, medium and small.
- Color cards game – cut and paste - match word ZOO on workers’ hats with animal food buckets - 10 colors
- Color cards game 2 – colors “read the room” with colorful elephants.
- Pre-writing/tracing pages (2)
- Play dough mats (2)
- Finish the picture/coloring pages (7)
- 6 piece puzzles (4)
- Complete the pattern strips (6) AB, AAB, ABB, ABC
- Emergent reader (b/w), repeating text – “I see …”
- Masks and stick puppets (4) (color and b/w)
- Shape matching cut and paste
- Shape match-up cards (10 shapes)
Hover over the pictures for a larger view of the pages