- Activity Packs Store
- COLOR SORTING Center plus 2 Cut Paste Emergent Readers, plus Word Wall
COLOR SORTING Center plus 2 Cut Paste Emergent Readers, plus Word Wall
Color sorting jars/mats center plus 2 cut and paste booklets about colors for preschool and pre-K.
This is a set of 12 color sorting jars/mats (6 full page and 6 half page size), plus a set of pictures to match to each, and 2 differentiated cut and paste booklets to make about colors. The colors featured are red, blue, yellow, green, purple and orange.
Click on the PREVIEW collage photo and hover over it to see many pages.
- Set of 6 large and 6 medium color jars/mats to use to sort small toys, crayons, and other items in your environment. Print on card and laminate. I have included 8 graphics to sort for each color. There is also a jar in b/w, so that you can make more color jars by coloring the lid with a marker.
- A cut and paste booklet to make about the 6 colors represented in the sorting activity. Children look at the picture on each page, choose a picture from the picture collection that is the same color, and paste it over the grey square. An adult can help them to “read” the sentence on each page.
- A second reader with the color names in black, and space to draw a picture, or paste some of the provided graphics.
- 6 color words/names, in both color and b/w. Use these to match to the words on the color jars, the colored ones first, and then the b/w later. You could also print 2 copies of either set of cards, give one to each child, and have them find the partner with the matching color word.
KidSparkz Teaching Resources