DINOSAURS Theme Pack for Preschool
This is a comprehensive set of activities with a dinosaur theme - make hands-on, interactive centers and learning games for your preschool and pre-K classroom. Engaging graphics, most activities are developmentally appropriate for ages 3 - 5.
IMPORTANT - hover your mouse over the collage preview photo to enlarge the pages.
(click on the heading in the resource to go to the page)
• Large dinosaur cut outs for small group recognition, description, bulletin board, flannel board, stick puppets etc. (12 dinosaur manipulatives))
• Word/picture strips word wall plus header
• Flash cards, 4 to a page, for memory and matching games.
• Count dinosaurs onto prehistoric forest background
• Upper and lower case alphabet letters for recognition, sequencing, matching upper with lower case
• Numbers 0-20 for recognition, sequencing, fill in the missing number, hiding and finding etc.
• Set of 10-frames cards 0-10, match with the number cards.
• Set of number cards 0-10 – match number dinosaurs with sets of eggs.
• Order by size – arrange in ascending or descending size.
• Size sort – big, medium and small.
• Color cards – match dinosaurs with eggs and color names – 11 colors
• Pre-writing/tracing pages (2)
• Play dough mats (2)
• Match dinosaurs with silhouettes (12 cards)
• Finish the picture/coloring pages, labeled (7)
• 6 piece puzzles (4)
• Complete the pattern strips (6) AB, AAB, ABB, ABC
• Shapes – sort dinosaur shapes onto volcano mats
• Dinosaurs emergent reader
• Cutting practice pages
• Draw and dictate – “My favorite dinosaur is ________”
Complete bundle of 23 KidSparkz Preschool Theme Packs.
More to see ...
DINOSAURS Activity Printables for Preschool - Read, Color and Draw - Make a Book