Alphabet Practice Printables for a SUMMER Theme Daily Letters b/w
This is a collection of activity printable pages reviewing the upper and lower letters of the alphabet, for young children. This set can be used with a Summer or similar theme unit, for morning work and homework.
Activities for each letter:
• Recognize and read the letter in the box, in its upper and lower case form.
• Find all the featured letters in the row of letters – color or stamp them.
• Trace the letters.
• Decorate the large letters.
• Recognize the initial sound picture, and name it. Say the sound, if it is known. The pictures are related to a Summer topic.
• Color the initial sound pictures, if desired.
IMPORTANT: Click on the preview collage photo to see all pages and to make sure this is the educational level you are looking for.