WINTER Theme Pack for Preschool - 125 pages
WINTER Theme Pack for Preschool - This is a comprehensive set of printables with a Winter theme - make hands-on, interactive activities and learning games for your preschool and pre-K classroom. Engaging graphics, most activities are developmentally appropriate for ages 3 - 5, and SPED.
Winter is not just represented by snow and snowmen in this pack - I made sure to add lots of graphics and activities picturing rain and other items found in areas that do not have snow in winter.
(click in the product to go to the page)
• Large Winter cut outs for small group recognition, description, bulletin board, flannel board, stick puppets etc. (16 pictures)
• Word/picture strips plus header
• Flash cards, 4 to a page, for memory and matching games.
• Photo flash cards, 4 to a page, to connect clip art pictures to “real life”.
• Winter background/math mats – cut and paste skater items.
• Upper and lower case alphabet letters for recognition, sequencing, matching upper with lower case
• Numbers 0-20 for recognition, sequencing, fill in the missing number, hiding and finding etc.
• Set of 10-frames cards 0-10, match with the number cards.
• Set of number cards 0-10 – match number snowmen with sets of snowflakes.
• Order by size – arrange in ascending or descending size.
• Size sort – big, medium and small.
• Color recognition activity - a mini-book to make (color and b/w)
• Pre-writing/tracing pages (2)
• Play dough mats (2)
• Match Winter items with silhouettes (12 cards)
• Finish the picture/coloring pages, labeled (7)
• 6 piece puzzles (3)
• Complete the pattern strips (6) AB, AAB, ABB
• Emergent reader for Winter (b/w), repeating text – “I see …”
• Masks and stick puppets (4) (color and b/w)
• Shape cards – hats matching center - match 2 halves of cards together.
Click on the collage photo and hover over it for a larger view of the pages.
Complete bundle of 23 KidSparkz Preschool Theme Packs.
More to see ...
ARCTIC ANIMALS PACK - Theme Unit with Posters, Photos, Games and Activities