AUSTRALIA Centers, Activities and Printables for Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten
Free to members on the member Australia theme page.
This is a set of printables to complement/supplement your units about Australia for young learners. Perfect for an introduction to Australia for children in the US, and to celebrate Australia Day (January 26th) for preschoolers and Pre-K in Australia. ("Harbor" and "color" use US spelling. Email me for a file with Aus. spelling).
• Photos of Australian icons
• Uppercase alphabet letters for games and room decor
• Golden wattle writing/drawing page
• 2 Aboriginal style paintings
• Boomerang order by size
• Aboriginal artwork and crafts flashcards
• Design a boomerang
• Match the boomerangs cut and paste
• Photo flash cards of Australian animals (4 to a page) (12)
• Large cut outs of Australian animals (12)
• “Kangaroos crossing” road sign
• Australian animals song
• Emergent reader using photos – “What Animals are Native to Australia”?
• Emergent reader in b/w for children to color
• Cut and paste animals onto a simple map of Australia (both in color and b/w)
• Flag poster
• Color the Australian flag.
Hover over the collage photo to see a larger view of the pages.