CREATIVE ART TECHNIQUES
70 open-ended creative art techniques for preschool that can be used for any theme
Characteristics of open-ended art:
Techniques with Paint (20)
Techniques with Collage and Glue (15)
Drawing Techniques (6)
Techniques for Print Making (10)
Sculpting Techniques (3)
Construction Techniques (4)
Stitchery Techniques (8)
Miscellaneous Techniques (4)
Copyright © Written & compiled by Susan Portman
More to see....
- Theme-a-Pedia - hundreds of printables and activities organized by theme
- What's new? Activities and printables just added to the site.
- Toddler Curriculum - for ages 18 to 36 months (over 1600 pages)
- KidSparkz themed activities packs, including the series "Theme Packs for Preschool". Plus letters, numbers, science, social studies, more...
- Pre-K Theme for a Day Series - a collection of low-cost downloadable mini teaching topics/units that are focused towards preschool and pre-K learners.
- 26 important things to do to encourage the love of reading in early childhood environments
- Letters for Little Learners - an alphabet curriculum
- Preschool Game-a-Day - a free daily program for moms and children at home
- Free sets of theme flashcards