Math Activities for Preschool
Songs, Rhymes and Finger Plays
Use these number songs and rhymes printables to make hands-on centers and games to complement your daily lesson plans and curriculum for preschool, pre-K, Kindergarten children. Many printables on this page are free. Some are for site members. Download instantly, in Adobe PDF format.
More math activities and printables: Numbers and Counting, Shapes, Categorizing and Sorting, Patterning, Graphs and Measurement, and Tracing and Writing Numbers.
Songs, rhymes and Finger plays
I'm working on this. Please check back soon.
If you like this category, you might like...
- Toddler Curriculum - for ages 18 to 36 months (over 1600 pages)
- KidSparkz themed activities packs including the series "Theme Packs for Preschool". Plus letters, numbers, science, social studies, more...
- Pre-K Themes - a collection of low-cost downloadable mini teaching topics/units that are focused towards preschool and pre-K learners.
- Letters for Little Learners - an alphabet curriculum
- Science Discovery - a hands-on science curriculum for preschool and kindergarten, with 75 free lesson plans