34 pages of engaging Thanksgiving themed pages for early learners, all in b/w.
This is a collection of CHRISTMAS themed songs and rhymes, each with one or two hands-on extension activities.
5 Little Christmas Trees
- Activity: Order by size and collage
The Reindeer Pokey (Action song)
- Activity: Decorate reindeer poster and real reindeer
Let’s All Do a little Clapping (Action song)
- Activity: “Follow the directions” flash cards
Ring the Bells
- Activity: Make a Christmas is here! Poster
Santa’s Little Reindeer (Action rhyme)
- Activity: “Left” and “right” reindeer direction cards
A Beautiful Tree (Counting rhyme)
- Activity: Draw correct number of items on tree
What’s his Name? (Santa)
- Activity: Color, trace and write “Santa”
Here’s a Candle Dressed in White
- Activity: Color candles by reading color name (2 levels)
Stir a Bowl of Gingerbread
- Activity: Put cards in sequential order
We are Little Gingerbread Boys and Girls
- Activity: Color gingerbread house page
2 Candy Cane Rhymes
- Activity: Put candy canes in size order
The Angel Band (Traditional, not religious)
- Activity: Counting angel cut outs or stick puppets to 10)
Oral language and dramatic play activities for early learners.
- a set of 8 full sized masks, with a Christmas theme, in both color and b/w;
- a set of 8 smaller-sized stick puppets, featuring the same Christmas characters, in color and b/w; and
- 8 printables, one featuring each character (b/w).
The 8 Christmas characters are:
- a snowman,
- Santa Claus
- polar bear,
- Mrs. Claus,
- gingerbread person,
CHRISTMAS COOKIES - 10-frame sets on cookie sheets
Set of Christmas cookies, plus 10 10-frames on baking trays. Children arrange the cookies on the trays according to the numbers.
Cookies can also be sorted by shape and color, and used to make line patterns that the children can copy or complete. Use as a center and/or a small group activity.