This is a collection of free themed flashcards, with many uses for your curriculum planning. They can be used for object recognition, vocabulary extension, sight word recognition, categorizing, making games and centers, small group and individual activities, ESL work, special education settings, and in early childhood lessons at a school or in a home. Print on card stock and laminate for longest use, and keep in labelled plastic or paper bags.
14 ways to use the flashcards
Photo flashcards sets, in 2 sizes
Clipart flashcards sets, in 2 sizes
This is a new page. More flashcards coming ...
More to see ...
- Theme-a-Pedia - hundreds of printables and activities organized by theme
- Weekly deals - 50% discounted activity theme packs.
- Toddler Curriculum - for ages 18 to 36 months (over 1600 pages)
- KidSparkz themed activities packs, including the series "Theme Packs for Preschool". Plus letters, numbers, science, social studies, more...
- Pre-K Theme for a Day Series - a collection of low-cost downloadable mini teaching topics/units that are focused towards preschool and pre-K learners.
- 26 important things to do to encourage the love of reading in early childhood environments
- Creative Art Techniques - 70 open-ended creative art techniques for preschool that can be used for any theme
- Letters for Little Learners - an alphabet curriculum
- Preschool Game-a-Day - a free daily program for moms and children at home