Math Activities for Preschool
Categorizing and sorting
Use these categorizing and sorting printables to make hands-on centers and games to complement your daily lesson plans and curriculum for preschool, pre-K, Kindergarten children. Many printables on this page are free. Some are for site members. Download instantly, in Adobe PDF format.
More math activities and printables: Numbers and Counting, Shapes, Patterning, Graphs and Measurement, Tracing and Writing Numbers, and Math Songs and Rhymes.
Categorizing and Sorting
More very soon.
categorizing activity packs from the store
If you like this category, you might likE...
- Toddler Curriculum - for ages 18 to 36 months (over 1600 pages)
- Become a member and access a password-protected area of the site for $3 a month.
- KidSparkz themed activities packs including the series "Theme Packs for Preschool". Plus letters, numbers, science, social studies, more...
- Pre-K Themes - a collection of low-cost downloadable mini teaching topics/units that are focused towards preschool and pre-K learners.
- 26 important things to do to encourage the love of reading in early childhood environments
- Creative Art Techniques - 70 open-ended creative art techniques for preschool that can be used for any theme