Back to School Alphabet Practice Printables
Free to members in the membership area on the Alphabet theme page.
This is a collection of activity pages reviewing the upper and lower letters of the alphabet, for young children. This set can be used with a Back to School or similar theme unit.
• Recognize and read the letter in the box, in its upper and lower case form.
• Find all the featured letters in the row of letters – color or stamp them.
• Trace the letters.
• Decorate the large letters.
• Recognize the initial sound picture, and name it. Say the sound, if it is known.
• Color the children and the initial sound picture, if desired.
These worksheets are for children who enjoy, and are ready for, this more abstract way of working with letters.