Skillbuilder: Spring Baby Animals - Basic Skills Practice
This product is available at no cost to members in the Membership Area on the Spring theme page.
132 colorful pages absolutely PACKED with basic skill-building activities (letters, numbers, colors, shapes, cutting, emergent reading and more) that kids will enjoy.
Hands-on activities for deepestlearning, at preschool or at home. Perfect to have on hand when an interest in Baby Animals emerges, in a group of children, or for an individual child. Also use as part of a theme unit about Spring.
Simply designed and immediately accessible – print on cardstock and that’s it, nothing else needed.
132 pages Suggested age range: 3 to 5+
Here is a list of the skill building activities. Click on the title to go to the page.
- Large alphabet - upper and lower case
- Large numbers 1-20
- Large 6 piece puzzles
- Lacing card
- Small alphabet cards - upper & lower
- Small number cards 1-20
- Alphabet card puzzles
- Number card puzzles 1-12
- Math mats - add baby animals to barnyard 1-12
- Tracing letters - upper & lower
- Tracing numbers to 20
- Color matching
- Shape matching
- Tags and labels
- Ordering by size
- Counting booklet 1-10
- Mothers and Babies booklet - emergent reading
- Baby animal borders
- Matching sets to sets, and sets to numerals 1-12
- Cutting skills
- Baby animals patterns for bulletin board, room décor