134 pagesof activity ideas, games and creative work sheets. Everything you need to present an AFRICAN ANIMAL SAFARI theme/topic/ unit topreschool, Pre-K and Kindergarten age children. Ideal for teachers, home daycare providers, and parents working with children at home. This is a HUGE collection of professionally designed written activities and hands-on activity pages.
Use this Theme Curriculum to:
- present a developmentally appropriate creative educational curriculum for children aged 3 through 5 years old
- Create an African Savanna Animals or Zoo Theme Box with all the learning ideas and manipulative games
- Have on hand for emergent curriculum when and interest in African Animals or Zoo arises
- Supplement the African Animals Theme in the KidSparkz Curriculum for the Year(these activities are all different)
- Save time searching through the web for new ideas - they are right here!
In this in-depth theme curriculum you will find:
tons of written activity ideas for creative art, language, math, science, songs and rhymes, cooking, games and stories.
forms and graphic organizers to design your idea plan for the day or week
original activity pages for concentration and lotto games, patterning, dot to dots, mazes, sequencing, predictable lists, alphabet and number cards, one to one correspondence, counting, matching, vocabulary/picture cards, story starters, frames and door hangers, emergent reading booklets, cut and paste activities, masks and puppets, which is same/different, tags and labels, puzzles, hand-eye tracing activities, and much, MUCH more!
Here are just a few thumbnail samples of the 134 pages: