This product is a 71 page collection of hands-on creative activities and games that can be used to extend learning across the curriculum for the theme unit of Polar Animals. I have called this theme pack Polar Animals rather than Arctic Animals, because I wanted to included Emperor Penguins, which are found in Antarctica.
- Developmentally appropriate for preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten ages.
- Perfect for parents working with children at home, too.
- Simply choose the pages for the activities that you want to make, and print out as many as you need, at any time.
- The activities and games are designed to be used in several ways, and to provoke questions and conversations.
They can be used:
at circle time
as individual or group table work
in classroom centers
in take-home themed Literacy Bags
or anything at all that a creative teacher could think of!
- concentration/lotto cards
- flannelboad cutouts
- word/pictures vocab
- complete the pattern
- dot to dots
- emergent readers
- cut and paste numerals
- sequence cards
- math mats
- initial sounds
- alphabet cards
- match numerals to sets
- order by size
Here are a few sample pages from this product:
The illustrations are created using a special water-color like technique that saves on colored printer ink.
This product is a collection of hands-on activities and games that you can make. Written activities are not included.